jeudi 7 octobre 2010

Thoughts on a Thursday afternoon

Les élèves, you have been working hard this week! I'm impressed with the overall focus I've seen.

I've been working hard too - trying to keep up with all the marking that 86 students produce. I've come across some really great quality work, but also noticed there are some late assignments.

On Thursday next week, I'll be asking all students with missing assignments in science or English to stay in at lunch to catch up. That gives you a whole week, plus 2 flex blocks to finish up that work, before losing out on your free time. The list of missing assignments is sitting right beside the hand-in tower - it's the page you check off when you hand in your assignments.

If you know for sure you have a late assignment, don't stress yourself about it tonight - you have enough on your plate. Do check in with me tomorrow or Tuesday, though, to make sure you get back on track.

For now, enjoy this cute video by Will.i.am and Sesame Street, called "What I am."



A bientôt,
Mme O

Aucun commentaire: