lundi 27 décembre 2010

Poetry project questions

Hello folks,
Sorry to interrupt your holiday with a message from school, but I received a request for a reminder of which self-composed poems should be included in the poetry anthology, and before I could respond, the teacher's email system was shut down for the holidays.

The poems that students need to include in the anthology are:
1. You can't write a poem about..
2. Symbol poem (including a list of your abstract noun, and your brainstormed words associated with the noun and symbol)
3. Where I'm From
4. Mood poem (I'm sorry poem)
5. 3 found poems by established poets, with a personal response paragraph for each (any additional poems you want to include are welcome, but you don't need to write paragraphs for those extra ones)
6. Title page, table of contents, introduction and bibliography (not poems, but I thought it couldn't hurt to put in another reminder :))

On the last day of school, I returned all of the poems that had previously been handed in to me, so everyone should have all their work at home, ready to bind however they like. I just want to reiterate how impressed I've been with this project. You worked hard in class for the weeks leading up to the holidays, and I hope you don't have too much left to do, so you can relax and enjoy your time off.

Take good care!
A la prochaine..
Mme O

FYI - I worked late on the Friday after you left, and finished marking all 82 science stories that were handed in, so if you remind me, you'll all get them back on the first day back at school. There are 3 people who still hadn't sent in their stories before the email system went down, and currently have a 0 for the project.. please remedy that!! Merci!

Aucun commentaire: