mardi 4 septembre 2012

New website and opportunity for employment

Hi folks,
I have created a new classroom website, which you can find at mmeoconnor.webs.com. This blogger site will be shut down soon, so please change your bookmark! If you would like to keep in touch, I also have a teacher facebook account: Mme-mo O'Connor (or search for me using my email address: mmeoconnor@gmail.com).

On a completely different note, I am now the president of my choir's non-profit board of directors, and we are looking to hire someone to do postering for our concerts this year. The job would entail picking up a large pile of posters roughly one month before each show, and then going into stores/coffee shops downtown, Fernwood, Fairfield, Oak Bay, and occasionally also Sidney, and asking them to put the poster in their window. The pay is 50c per poster, which works out to be roughly $50-75 per show (negotiable), and you would need to have access to a car (and a licence!) in order for it to be worth your while. A calendar of shows can be found at voxhumanachoir.ca. Please email me if you're interested! mmeoconnor@gmail.com

Merci, et bonne journée!
Mme O

Aucun commentaire: